The signal, image and speech processing (SIS) will focus on basic concepts, methodologies, and successful adoption of signal, image and speech processing and artificial intelligent technology. The conference will use technical papers, challenge papers, invited talks, and panel discussions to explore issues, methods, and lessons learned in the development and deployment of signal, image and speech processing, and AI applications; and to promote an interchange of ideas between basic and applied signal, image and speech processing.
The adoption of signal, image and speech processing and artificial intelligent technology, and in particular of its most challenging components like information and intelligent which can constitute the basic building blocks for a variety of applications within the signal, image and speech processing world. The combination of the emerging information technologies such as information retrieval, computer vision, expert systems, chat bot, social network analysis, and big Data Analyticss lets us transform everyday information into smart knowledge applications.
This track will bring all signal, image and speech processing issues from a diverse group of people working on real world systems for commercial, industrial and academic applications. People from different background will share idea and experience by presenting the study and results leading to intelligent innovation, knowledge and applications.
Authors are solicited to contribute to this session by submitting papers that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works, and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in signal, image and speech processing, intelligent computing and business applications of information systems. Topics for the session include, but are not limited to:
- AI in image and speech processing
- Computer vision and virtual reality
- Content-based image retrieval
- Content-based indexing, search and retrieval
- Document recognition
- Evolution and fuzzy computation
- Hardware implementation for signal processing
- Image and video coding and compression
- Image filtering, restoration, and enhancement
- Image segmentation
- Intelligent system and application
- Multiple filtering and filter banks
- Object and face detection
- Pattern analysis and recognition
- Super-resolution imaging
- Time-frequency signal analysis
- Video analysis and event recognition
- Video compression and streaming
- Web intelligence application and search
- Sanparith Marukatat, NECTEC, Thailand